Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcome

I should welcome you to the start of what I hope will be a long and joyful readership. I will say that I am nervous. I have posted pictures before, but on personal blogs, personal profiles. Of course people look at them, I want them to. But people just saw it as a hobby, it's more than that to me now. I've been building my portfolio and will be posting here, and only here (except for a teaser or two on popular networking sites) to condense everything and to optimize viewing.  Visit and visit often! I will try, try, try to upload after each session and I hope to have many. I may have to beg people to let me take their photos! I do have a few projects coming up including some boudoir shots, infant portraiture and engagement shots; so keep your eyes peeled and follow the blog!

Snappily (kind of like happily),
Tiffany of Anchored By Anderson Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment