Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Anderson's First Christmas Card! PART 2

Well, I had a wonderful post typed up about my christmas cards that I created on Shutterfly but it didn't post with the last blog post...so here it is!

I took about an hour and followed my dogs around the house and back yard to get three shots worthy of our Christmas cards! Let me tell you...it was NOT easy! I took over 150 pictures and there were only 5 that worked...doglets are fast! Anywho...here's our Christmas card...our dogs are our life. We adore them! From left--> Tipsy, Ace & Mojo. the only place I could get Ace (our Great Dane) to lay calmly was in his cage, Mojo thankfully was a little more chill and I had to steal Tipsy's bone and bribe her with it! Of course they are ALL curled up on various sofas NOW but just an hour ago they were running away from their crazy momma and her weird snapping apparatus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment