Sunday, November 14, 2010

A "Sweet" Family Shoot

So, as always, I am scouring the web and doing random excursions around town to find the best and most unique places to shoot. My thoughts for family "W" was to get them into something bright and fun and that's when I came across Sweet Pete's Candy Shop (find them on facebook also!) and knew that this would be the perfect spot to shoot the sweet family! Dad is in the Navy for a few more months and Mom just got out and they will be moving soon, Baby W is just 9 months old! Check out his wicked vampire teeth in the first picture!

No need to check your monitor, his eyes are JUST THAT BLUE! 

I'll never get enough of this awesome settee...so if you get sick of it, I apologize! 

Probably my favorite of the entire family for the whole session
They look so natural and happy! 

Be sure to check out the website! Anchored By Anderson Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment